Thursday 22 September 2011

Genre and Media Language Essay - "The Insane"

The insane
We also looked at another short film which was the "insane", this is a short horror film which showed the conventions of a different type of genre an gave us a lot of different ideas for when thinking of our own film, we are planning using this film as a reference for conventions as it shows many different ways to frame shots and portray signs. For this essay I got a Grade A, to get the grade A, I made sure I improved and used the skills I achieved from the last essay, making sure I used all the key concepts when necessary, but also making sure that I keep the analysis clear and easy to understand. when doing future essays, I will make sure I use all the skills used in this essay, but then expand on that my making points more detailed and in depth, further securing the A grade level.

No comments:

Post a Comment