Tuesday 6 September 2011

The Beginning of A2 Media

This is my FIRST lesson as a year 13 media student and as i enjoyed AS, i am looking forward to a successful year and my projects that lay ahead. During AS i looked into many new ways to develop my thinking in order to produce my project (website). This year i will be working with new people to create another Project (a short film) with the aim to pass media with a high grade with my developmental and creative thinking being improved and pushed to a new level.

Like i says above, this year i will be producing a short film within the space of a 5 minute time period. during this year i will look to show all of my developmental and creative skills from planning the production to filming. I will explain my working progress throughout using this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment