Monday 14 November 2011

Media Poster Analysis Research

Media poster analysis research
Reflection of Work: This piece of work is part of our research section, this involved us looking at posters from selected films similar to our own, to help us see the conventions needed and to also help us get ideas for our own poster. we looked at placements of Titles, Names, Images, Slogans and other items added. then going into more detail by talking about these conventions and how they all complement each other into representing the meaning and also the genre of the film. I felt that this was a very helpful task as it gave me an incite into the conventions used in film posters, giving me ideas of colours and fonts to use when making my poster, to make sure that I make my poster match my genre and my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment